1. Mount the M2 device on the deck or side of the hull in either the midship (best), bow (good), or transom (good). These areas ensure optimal G Force readings and will collect the most accurate data collection.
2. Ensure proximty to the boat battery (installation kit includes a 8 ft cord and optional 10 ft extender).
3. Do not mount the M2 device directly underneath any metal-leave at least 24″ between the top of the device and any metal above it. Mounting the bottom of the device against metal is not an issue.
4. Ensure the M2 device is out-of-the-way and hidden. Avoid mounting the device in any area where the device could be stepped on, bumped, or hit.
Search and download IQ+ in your phone’s app store to set up your device and receive superior data-driven intelligence at the any time.
2. Locate the boat VIN number. Scan barcode or enter VIN number.
3. Boat details will populate and the device is now paired to the boat.
Copyright 2021. Radian IoT and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.